USPayserv is a part of the USVerify human resource outsourcing suite of applications. It provides Electronic Payroll Services to employees of Private and government organizations. It helps employers and organizations to move from physical pay stubs printouts system to digital and electronic pay.
USPayserv ensures that all of the data is secured and delivered in a method that is compliant with state laws. USPayserv uses many types of methods to provide pay information to employees.
- Web-based pay stub
- Email distribution
- Text messages of pay information
- Interactive Voice Response access to pay information
There are many advantages of the USPayserv website like it eliminates the expenses of printing and distributing physical copies of the payroll process. Employees can immediately and easily access information about their payroll, pay stubs, etc. anytime, anywhere through the internet.
Their team of professionals is very active in ensuring that the USPayserv system is secure and compliant.
If you are looking for detailed information about USPayserv login, read this post thoroughly and follow all the steps given in the article.
USPayserv Login Requirments
- You must have a device (PC, Smartphone, or tablet) and an internet connection to access USPayserv Website
- You must have your USPayserv Username, PIN and Employer Code
www USPayserv com Login
- Go to www.uspayserv.com or secure.usverify.com/uspayserv/usp (Both URL will redirect to the same page)
- Fill up your Username, PIN, and Employer Code correctly, as shown in the below screenshot.
- Then click on Login button.
www.USPayserv.com Forgot PIN
If you have forgotten your USPayserv Login PIN, you can follow these steps to reset the PIN.
- Go to www.uspayserv.com
- click on “Forgot your PIN” as shown in the below screenshot.
- Fill up your Username, Employer Code, and Default PIN correctly to Rest your PIN to your default PIN.
- Then click on Save button.
- Now Follow All the further instructions correctly that are required to reset your PIN to default PIN.
- If you have forgotten your default PIN or your Account have blocked, then notify your account manager to reset your PIN or account unlocking.
USPayserv Contact Number
If you have any queries and want to contact with USPayserv Customer Service, then there are some contact options are given below:
Customer Service Contact Details
|Phone Number||(866) 612-8476|
|Local Number||(901) 260-4594|
|Customer Service Timing||8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. CST|
|Customer Service Email||[email protected]|
|Technical Help Email||[email protected]|
|Email Response||within one business day|
What is the USPayserv Login Website?
What details will be needed for USPayserv Login?
USPayserv Username, PIN and Employer Code
In this guide, I have posted about USPayserv Login steps, Reseting PIN, Unblock USPayserv Account, USPayserv Customer service contact details. I hope this post will be helpful for you, and you will get all answers to your queries about USPayserv.